Indoor or outdoor, you may have just the right place to hold a concert. Or you may know of a perfect place.
- Parks, gardens and other public and private spaces
- Building entrances, lobbies, courtyards, atriums
- Restaurants, bars, cafes, clubs
- Churches, cultural centers, community centers
- Schoolyards, auditoriums, museums
- Subway and train stations
- Neighborhood fire stations and police stations
If you would like to organize a concert, register first as an organizer.
Then log in to access your own organizer page to do the following any time:
- Enter information on the venue(s)
- Your venue will then be listed on the Venues page
- Enter/add/edit program information
- Your concert then will be listed on Concert Listings page
Please visit our Organizer's Kit for useful items to help you organize your concert (a.o. program templates, lyrics and music sheet of this year's sing along song and art work for our logo).
These performances are a gift. All concerts will be free. No admission may be charged.
If you have already organized a concert with us in 2009, then there is no need to fill out the registration form. Please just log in with your old username (email address) and password and we will then be able to re-activate your registration. If you have forgotten your password, please send us an email at
and we will be able to provide you this information.
For more information, contact:
The September Concert Foundation